Build Your Cat's Stay:
Our luxury cat accommodations provide an environment that allows your cat to feel secure, relaxed, and happy while you are away. The cat suites are bright, comfortable, multi-level rooms with adjoining litter rooms for sanitation and privacy. Our cat enrichment condo is a multi-level play room with perches, hammocks, toys, scratchers, and treats. The condo allows our more outgoing feline guests a safe view of the lobby from the upper levels to watch the activity during the day and our quieter feline guests a calm, private area to lounge and play on the lower levels.
Your Cat's Playtime Options:
- We require proof of up-to-date Distemper and Rabies vaccinations.
- We will need to receive a copy of proof of both vaccines from your vet.
- Any kibble brought in must be prepackaged into individual bags per meal. Please note that we are happy to accommodate wet food or food that needs to be refrigerated or frozen.
- Departures after 1pm, will be charged 75% of a night.
- Peak Season rates will be applied during our peak seasons.
- For safety reasons, your cat must arrive and depart in a crate or carrier. Our lobby is shared by both our canine and feline friends and we want to keep everyone safe and happy.
- If you do not have a carrier or crate, please stop at the front end before bringing your cat inside to check in and let the front end know so we can provide one for you.
- We do not allow personal bedding or toys in cat lodging (only food, medications, and treats).
- We provide plenty of cozy bedding and fun toys for your cat(s) to make their stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Please note that grooming is not available for our feline friends.