Wednesdays at 1:00pm 12/20/17-1/11/18
Wednesdays at 1:00pm 1/17/18-2/14/18
Tuesdays at 6:30pm 1/23/18-2/20/18
Tuesdays at 6:30pm 1/9/18-1/30/18
Puppy Level 2
Tuesdays at 7:30pm rolling enrollment classes are always accepting new pups
For puppies 4 months to 8 months of age who have completed Puppy Pre-K. For puppies under 16 weeks of age, click here.
Loose Leash Walking
Fridays at 12:00pm 1/12/18-2/2/18
Wednesdays at 6:00pm 1/10/18-1/31/18
Prerequisites for All Level Two Classes:
- 4 months of age or older
- Can work along side dogs and people without fear or reactivity
- Completion of Level 1 Class (Family Manners or Puppy Pre-K) or equivalent training
- Proof of up-to-date vaccinations
You must have your vet fax your dog’s most recent vaccination records or bring a copy to the first class. Our fax number: 585-924-0209. We do accept proof of titer tests in lieu of vaccinations. Talk with your vet to determine the best vaccine protocol for your dog.
Behaviors NOT acceptable for a class setting are: Dog aggression, aggression towards people, obsessive barking and unmanageable leash pulling. If your dog displays any of these behaviors, please contact us to discuss the best option for you and your dog.
- We do not offer make-ups for missed classes.
- We do not offer refunds for classes.
Supplies to bring to class:
- Your dog and family members
- Proof of current vaccinations
(distemper & rabies are required, bordatella/kennel cough is strongly recommended)
- About 100 small soft stinky treats
(think: meat, cheese, hot dog - cut up into pea-sized pieces)
- Treat pouch
- 6ft leash and collar
- Your dog’s favorite toy
- Stuffed Kong or bone
- A towel, blanket, mat or carpet square for your dog to rest on
Please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-398-3647