Discover the luxurious, all-suite accommodations that have earned us two 2018 Best of the Finger Lakes Awards! Our deluxe pet accommodations are especially designed for your dog’s happiness.
You’ll Sleep Tight Knowing They Are Too
The Suite Life
Your dog’s private suite comes with all the amenities of home, along with the love and fun that keeps tails wagging. Every stay includes:
- Premium private suites for all guests
- Suites of all sizes—even a separate lodging area just for puppies!
- Advanced climate control for maximum comfort
- Elevated beds and cozy bedding
- State-of-the-art air filtration systems
- Sophisticated cleaning systems for the cleanest facility in the area
- Ongoing housekeeping service from our loving staff, ensuring always-fresh accommodations
- Plenty of hugs and kisses all day long
- Comprehensive daily wellness checks
- The sounds of relaxing music
- Fresh water & food bowls
- Regular feedings of your pet’s usual diet—or high-quality Fromm dog food for a small fee
- At least 4 potty breaks every day
Make it a Vacation with Fun Activities!
Dogs crave mental & physical engagement, especially when away from home. We’ve designed customizable, discounted activity packages to provide your furry friend his favorite kinds of fun. Here are some of the ways we’ll spoil your pet:
- Play, Play and More Play! Whether your pup loves her fellow dogs or prefers human playmates, we’ll treat him to thrilling time in our indoor & outdoor play yards.
- Cuddles Galore. Some dogs want nothing more than human attention. We’ll dote on and pamper your pooch with belly rubs, bedtime stories, and all the love he’s used to getting from you.
- The Great Outdoors! Let us escort your dog around our huge, fenced-in yards or unleash her with her favorite toys. On hot days, she’ll adore playtime with pools, sprinklers, and water toys!
- Snacks & Puzzles. Challenge your active dog to solve work-to-eat puzzles with treats hidden inside. Or simply have your dog’s favorite treats hand-delivered to his suite!
- Puppy Love. We have special accommodations and offerings for our most youthful guests. Our Puppy Package includes extra playtime to satisfy your puppy’s need for fun, and extra potty breaks to encourage good house habits.
- Special TLC. Senior and special-needs dogs need and deserve a little extra pampering. Our TLC Package offers orthopedic bedding, stretch breaks, and unlimited medications for the most comfortable & healthiest stay.
Not Your Average Kennel
Finger Lakes Pet Resort takes everything about a “traditional” dog boarding kennel and flips it on its tail. Our pet accommodations feature privacy panels, elevated beds, and frequent visits by our loving caregivers. Here are some more of the ways Finger Lakes Pet Resort redefines pet care:
- We’re highly recommended by local veterinarians
- Our building is fully climate-controlled and sanitized with sophisticated cleaning systems
- UV air filtration systems keep air fresh & filtered
- Our yards are protected by double fencing and 24-hour security
- We’re equipped to provide care to pets with special and medical needs
- Ours are the biggest outdoor play yards in the area!
- We even have yards covered in premium synthetic turf for maximum cleanliness
Dog Boarding Hours
Please feel free to drop off and pick up your pet any time during our regular business hours. We do recommend dropping off a bit before closing to give your pet time to settle in for the night.
To keep our daycare one of the safest in the area, we require all our guests to be up to date on their vaccinations for rabies, distemper/parvo, and Bordetella.
Yes, we encourage you to bring your dog’s food to keep them on the diet they’re used to, and please bag and label each serving separately. However, we do have Fromm pet food available for $1 per meal if you forget to bring yours.
We want your pet to feel right at home with us! You’re welcome to bring one or two toys to help them settle in.
Yes! Every suite at Finger Lakes Pet Resort comes with a raised cot with soft, clean blankets, but you’re welcome to bring a bed from home.
Absolutely. We’re able to accommodate many kinds of special needs including vision/hearing impairment, geriatric, medical needs and many others. Please give us a call to discuss how we can accommodate your pet.
Yes, we can administer any oral or topical medication. We just ask that you please bring them in their original containers with clear written instructions.
Of course! We have suites of all sizes to accommodate your fur family.
Yes, we do implement Peak Pricing during holidays and high demand periods. For detailed information regarding specific dates and pricing during these times, we encourage you to reach out to us directly. Please give us a call, and our team will be more than happy to answer any questions!