While you're away, your dog will play!
Are Play Groups Right For Your Dog?
- "The dogs who benefit most from [play groups] are those who are outgoing, playful and need more exercise than other dogs might." Dr. Marty Becker
- Dogs who are most likely to excel in play groups are "dog social" (see below) and have been well-socialized with other dogs from a young age.
- We offer multiple playrooms and yards where dogs are assigned based on temperament and play style.
- All dogs in play groups are carefully screened and selected to ensure only cooperative, non-aggressive dogs are participating.
- Play groups are offered every day throughout the day for our guests.
- Dogs who have done puncturing bites to another dog will not be admitted and will be dismissed from off leash dog play programs including, but not limited to play groups.
- Dogs over 10 months of age must be spayed/neutered to participate in play groups. Dogs under 10 months of age who are not in season can participate in play groups with puppies of similar age.